Friday, May 20, 2005

take your wookie to work - part 2

Sort of in a weird mood today - could be because I woke up with a line from "The Muppets Take Manhattan" running through my head.

"Because you share a love so big, I now pronouce you Frog and Pig"

I apparently need a great deal of professional help.

In other news, Chewie joins me at work again. He's not much help, but he does have fun.

1. Chewie visits the internet. You can't really tell in the picture, but he's looking up Wookie at Google.



2. Chewie, on the phone, again. It's the 1-900 calls that really bother me though.



3. Chewie consults the oracle. I wonder what he asked?



4. Not even at work for an hour and he's already taking a nap. Lazy wookie.



It was a short nap, as he's over in the corner readying a server administration manual now.

Well, not all of us can goof off at work - I've got web pages to build and data to extract. So, it's time to get back to work...

No comments: