Monday, February 27, 2006

to sleep, perchance to fall over

I was getting ready to leave my cube to get some lunch and, standing there with coat in hand, I nearly fell asleep. I could almost hear the turbines powering down and if I had been seated, I would have gone ahead and drifted off. But some small error-checking routine stopped me and prevented me from dropping to the floor in a heap. My knees, unlike a horse's, could not be locked. So, I just plodded my way to get food.

I went to bed at a reasonable hour last night and I was up at a reasonable hour this morning. Not sure why I'm so sleeply today.

I've been getting a little down on myself at work these past few weeks. I'm really dreading going to work anymore. Doesn't help that my cold is finally starting to get the upper hand, either.

No real news on my origami projects. I folded about 50 more units for the big project, but no updates on the angels. I really want to do the Daedalus one, but it seems way complicated.

That's about it for now. I guess it's time for me to get back to it...

No comments: