Tuesday, January 31, 2006

busy days at work, chewie gets a new sweater




Well, it's been a busy couple of days here at work. Thankfully, I have my Wookie to keep me company. Yeah, it's a little silly, but darn it - I need a little silly in my life.

I've been working on about 4.5 bazillion differnt projects in the past two days - along with updates to a system that take 10 minutes of processing time to complete before I can work on the next one. It's some kind of system glitch, but it really does take 10 minutes to process - I've timed it. Thankfully, I can work on other stuff during that time, so I'm able to keep up with most of my other stuff.

I've got some software to demo this afternoon - and a few more things to accomplish before the day gets away from me. So, back to work.

No comments: