Thursday, March 24, 2005

taxes, insurance, and a check from AT&T

Did my taxes the other day by phone - at least the federal one. The state had the wrong pre-printed label, so I did that one on-line. And hopefully fixed the School District tax problem I had in the past.

Got another call from my insurance company about the claim - they are essentially saying that they can't tell who's right - so each person's insurance will cover their own repairs. I need to call them tonight to find out how this will affect my policy - and my "no-accident" discount. It's still annoying.

I switched my phone service a while back and I still keep getting a credit statement from AT&T. So, I called them today to get a check issued - talked to Marge. I think we talked - she had a very strong and undetermined accent. What I was able to extract from the phone conversation was that they would issue me a check and I should get it between 30-40 days from now. 30-40 days? Wankers.

Fairly busy days at work this week - kinda stressful, but I'm keeping up with it.

Been experimenting with some polymer clay at home - cool stuff. I think I'm ready for a big project.

Guess that's it for now - time to get back to work...

No comments: