Tuesday, March 15, 2005

early morning

I woke up at 2:00 am this morning with a sore back. Looks like I'm going to have to break down and get a new matress. Can't take many more of those kind of nights. I got dressed, went downstairs, and played video games until it was time to go to work. It's 8:30 now and I'm already feeling the lack of sleep hitting me. I might even nap when I get home today - and it's really unsual for me to even suggest such a thing.

(wait)...

Okay, sorry, had to stretch. Man, I'm really out of it. Suprised I can still type.

Strangely enough - my back feels fine. I suspect it's the futon - that thing has mysterious powers. It's primary abilty is to instantly induce a nap in anyone who lays down on it. Seriously. Could be that it made my back feel better to get me to lay down on it and thus take a nap. Sounds a little sinister.

Well, lots to do today - time to get back to work...

No comments: