Monday, February 28, 2005

the grudge

Watched "the grudge" over the weekend - scared the crap out of me. Big time. Normally, I'm a little bored with scary movies - been there, done that. My nightmares are always 10 times worse anyway. This movie - scarier than my dreams. Had a lot of trouble getting to sleep that night, and a lot of trouble staying asleep. Eyes closed and I'd see images from the movie. Eyes opened, and...well, I had trouble opening my eyes for fear of what I'd see. It was that bad.

I also picked up Resident Evil: Apocolypse - but thought I should wait a few days before working on my "confronting my fear of zomibes".

Played a game that my neighbor loaned me - Champions: Return to Arms. Did okay for quite a while - then got my ass handed to me by a giant spider.

Enough of an ass kicking that I decided to restart the game with a new character. This time, I decided to take the path of evil and in the second area I got smacked down by a troll. Aren't trolls evil? Apparently, they are - but they don't care who they smack.

So, I just turned off the game and read a book.

And now it's time to get back to work...

No comments: