Friday, February 25, 2005

a cautionary tale and other stuff

I'm not going to go into the whole gastrointestinological incident, but can I say that eating an entire can of cashews in one rapid sitting is not a good idea. Draw your own conclusions as to what really happened, then increase it by a factor of at least 3.

Read a George Carlin book last night - "When will Jesus bring the pork chops?". A good read, but I think he got a little carried away with his euphimisms. Most of the book was made up of these and it got a little old. There were some gems in there, though, that I may need to jot down and save.

Finished Prince of Persia again - this time not skipping past the cinimatic near the end - pretty cool. Now I'm debating on if I should go ahead and buy the seqel already or wait until it goes down in price.

Working on my website a little bit - trying to use style sheets - lots of clean up to do on the existing pages to get them ready.

Well, not much else going on, so it's back to work...

No comments: