Wednesday, February 18, 2009

24, drive, spy, mood

I did 24 laps in the pool on Monday. I think I could have done more, but I was tired and a little dizzy. I'm glad I'm pushing myself in the pool, but it has consequences.

My room-mate and I played Need for Speed last night a bit on the Wii. He says the controller gives him a cramp in his hand so we switched to use the controller like a steering wheel. It works okay, but is not as responsive as I would have liked. I played a little bit on my own and unlocked some new areas - I think it's far better than previous NFS games I've played.

I think I finally got the spyware cleared off my computer at home. It was annoying and worrying. I also got Norton updated on my machine - I'm hoping that, plus a little caution, will keep this from happening again.

I've been working hard and getting a lot accomplished, but I'm not really feeling positive about that. Just sort of down - I think the winter blahs are hitting me again. The exercise is helping - but I also think I need to get going on a project at home. Feels like all I do is work and sleep anymore.

Well, time to get my pre-swim oatmeal and get back to work.

later...

No comments: