Tuesday, February 03, 2009

12, blob, 1/2

I hit the pool again yesterday and this time got in 12 good laps. I think I got the breathing down for the crawl - though it's not natural yet and I have to pay attention. I alternated doing the crawl and the backstroke and while I wasn't fast, I did okay with some short breaks.

I was pretty disappointed on Friday when I could only do ten laps -but yesterday shows I'm on the right track and with time I should be able to get back up to my 30+ laps.

Not much else going on. Work has been stressful recently but I'm getting through it.

I've been playing "de Blob" on the wii. It's fun, but the constant shifting angles gives me a headache after a while. Not as bad as Spyro the Dragon or Katamari Damacy, but still significant.

Oh, I also finally got up to 1/2 priced books. Got about $40 back from my books - and then spent about $53. So, saved a little money and got some new reading material.

Better get back to work - later...

No comments: