Thursday, August 02, 2007

work = stress

I swam yesterday - got in 27 laps again. I didn't have as much energy as a usually do and I was running late when I finished up.

Work has been stressful. Can't seem to make much headway - I keep getting derailed. And pretty much everything is making me irritated. I wish I could go home and take a "cranky" day. Don't think it would work.

And I found out recently that our student assistant it leaving. She's got to get a different job to fit her internship requirement and is running out of time. So, her last day is next week. I guess the timing is as good as it could be - we had just finished up a major project and had to yet to start her on a new one. Still, I'm bummed 'cause she was great to work with and helped us out tremendously. My boss is trying to get the rules bent on the qualifying job for her internship - but it's not looking good.

The internet has been flaky pretty much all this week - something with our internet provider. It's made the webteam a little cranky as well. Or maybe that's just me.

Not much of a post, granted, but I'll try to do better next time. Oh, and I'm working on an update to my cell phone rant.

later...

No comments: