Tuesday, December 05, 2006

chewie, headache, slick roads

Okay, this is going to be a silly post, but I'm in the middle of Grade A cluster headache and I need a little happy to get me through the morning. The t-shirt I found yesterday fits the wookie perfectly - so, we're going to add some photos...










1. Chewie in his new UA shirt.
2. " I am Cornholie! I need TP for my bung-hole!"
3. Chewie in J Crew. Note the cargo pants and sweater - with backpack
4. Side view
5. What's in the backpack? Chewie's small wookie friend - Tarfull! I don't know why he has vampire fangs.

So, I've got a headache - and it sucks big time. Wasn't sure why my eye was hurting this morning - thought maybe I'd thrashed around in my sleep and hit myself, which has happened before. Nope, it's a cluster headache and I can't believe I forgot the symptoms. Should have just stayed home...

And as a bonus, the roads were slick as hell this morning - nearly ended up running into a big-ass truck. Hello? It's Ohio? We kind of expect you to plow all the roads - not just the side streets that no one uses, but that actual busy and frequently used roads too. Wankers.

I had a really wacked out dream the night before last, but I think I need to draw a map of the location before I try to write it up.

Well, time to put up the orange cones around my desk and get back to work...

No comments: