Monday, December 04, 2006

1/8 mile, deoderant, student assistant, hat

Well, I went swimming today again - and it didn't f*ck me up nearly as badly as it did last time. On the downside, I got the whole "lengths vs. laps" confused - I really only swam 1/8 of a mile instead of 1/4. And I swam that again today. I was a little dizzy when I got out of the pool - but I recovered quickly. And hey, I'm still getting used to it.

I bought a small travel sided deoderant for use the locker room. It is vastly more potent than any I've used before and I don't think I've ever been so fresh. In fact, I might be too fresh. Time will tell.

Our student assistant started today - got him trained in the editor system and I've already put him to work. I think he'll do fine.

And it's freaking cold out there! I had to buy a new hat at the student union since I can't find mine. I also bought a tiny UA sweatshirt for everyone's favorite wookie. I'll bring Chewie in tomorrow so he can show off.

That's it for now - time to get back to work...

No comments: