Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween campus tour

On Monday, I took the day off and made my annual campus tour - in costume. One of my favorite days of the year, I usually make my rounds and try and visit as many of my on campus friends. This year, I apparently didn't plan as well and missed quite a few people. I was also easily distracted and ended up back-tracking a bit.

Here's a link to more detail and pictures:

http://gozips.uakron.edu/~aws/costume.html

I had a blast - again - and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Got some good reactions from people walking on campus - and a few people that were too "cool" to react. I mean, how could you not react?

I also clanked my way through the library and apparently disturbed a girl that was studying. She took one look at me and turned back to her book with a "sniff" of disdain. I just shook my head as I went on past - wondering if she had ever been a child. It's freaking Halloween - enjoy it!

My ankles are still pretty sore, but I'm getting better. And really, a little suffering for my art is fine by me - it's only one day and it's always fun.

That's it for now - time to get back to work...

No comments: