Tuesday, June 24, 2008

restroom

Earlier this afternoon I headed over to the restroom near the vending machines here at work to "do what needed to be done". This is the larger of the men's restrooms in the building and boasts 2 stalls and 2 urinals. I proceeded to one of the stalls and discovered that the previous occupant was apparently not feeling well and left behind some "residue".

But, hey, two stalls. I went into the next stall and found that there was what appeared to be blood on the outside of the toilet bowl. It started at the edge of the bowl and ran down the outside in two areas.

In the men's room? Blood on the outside of a toilet bowl? I've seen this before... in a horror movie.

"what needed to be done" was not that urgent - I'm going to wait until I get home.

(shudder)

No comments: