Tuesday, March 13, 2007

music, jaw, work

Heard a cool song this morning on the radio and I found it again on youtube - been listening to it most of the day. The singer is Regina Spektor and the song is "Fidelity". Great little song, the video is pretty nice too.

My Temporal Mandibular Joint Disorder (or TMJ) has flared up again today. I yawned this morning and I felt things shift - and not shift back. Which is troubling and not a little painful. I've tried to force it back into place without much luck - I'll try and ice it up later and give it another go later. Until then, minimize talking and eating.

Work has been very busy recently, not sure what's up with that. I think we've finally got enough people that we can do more than just damage control - except that we still have to do the damage control too.

Anyway, that's it for now, back to work...

No comments: