Thursday, August 17, 2006

comic update, comics update, and the wrong way

I finally got around to updating my web comic a bit - had some fun with some minor graphics. You can check it out here...

http://gozips.uakron.edu/~aws/comic.html

I nearly laughed out loud at my own cleverness. Hope someone else enjoys it too. Oh, and I put in some navigation so you can jump to whatever page you want.

In other comics news...I went to my local comic book store yesterday to pick up the Flash #3 that the DC Comic's website promised me would be shipped and arriving in stores yesterday. Oh, sorry... it's been delayed till next week.

CURSES!

In unrelated news... I was driving to work this morning across a one way bridge when the car in front of me pulls into the other lane and I see headlights in front of me.

Now, let's stop and ponder this for a moment. You're on a one-way street. The only thing you should see in front of you is tail-lights. So, if you see headlights, something it very wrong.

Turns out a van had pulled down the wrong way on the bridge and had just decided to stop until enough traffic had pulled around him to make room so he could turn around.

There were no accidents and no big issues, but it was damn odd.

That's it for now - I've got a surprise meeting to attend so I'd best get moving.

2 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

Umm...I admit that when I was relatively new to this town, I drove the wrong way over that bridge, too. In my defense, two other people had turned left there before me. And there was confusing construction. And it was night. And I'll never, ever do that again.

Everyone made over the bridge unscathed.

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHA,
I LOVE IT.
o.O
The comic, I mean. Amazing. ^.^
~Eric Kreider's daughter, Mel