Monday, January 03, 2005

Monday

Feels weird to be looking at a full week of work - the holidays and their shorter weeks were really nice. The boss is still on vacation, so things are a little quieter on that front. Everybody else seems to be back, though, so it's making life in the cubes kinda noisy.

Found a cool new bit of technology - http://www.io2technology.com/dojo/178/v.jsp - called the Heliodisplay. Wicked cool - I can't figure out how they do it.

My birthday is coming up - not entirely looking forward to it. Not cause I'm getting older - cause that doesn't really matter to me - but because it leads to some stress with family and travel.

And I think I'm getting a little depressed. There are some factors, but nothing that I'm not already dealing with. Maybe its one of those Seasonal Affective Disorders or that I'm coming down with something. There's an increasing quietness and slow-down to me. I've had these before, and they never last long. Course, the people around me may think the "crankyness" lasts forever, but they'll just have to deal with it until it passes.

Work is kinda pointless and stupid today - but I'd better get back to it.

...

Update - found a site called Quiz Farm - turns out (as a result of the quiz) that I'm:

You scored as Neutral Good.

A Neutral Good person tries to do the 'goodest' thing possible. These people are willing to work with the law to accomplish their goal, but if the law is corrupt they are just as willing to tear it down. To these people, doing what's right is the most important thing, regardless of rules, customs, or laws.
-----------

Sounds pretty accurate to me. :)

No comments: